Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Alabama. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Alabama. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Alabama – including Birmingham, Huntsville & more! Visit our service area page here for all locations or call the number below to speak to a tree trimming specialist. Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Alabama homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Alabama. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
Professional Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Alabama, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves the entire state of Alabama:
Huntsville • Montgomery • Birmingham • Mobile • Tuscaloosa • Hoover • Auburn • Dothan • Madison • Decatur • Florence • Vestavia Hills • Phenix City • Prattville • Gadsden • Alabaster • Opelika • North Porth • Enterprise • Daphne • Athens • Trussville • Homewood • Bessemer