Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Daphne. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Daphne. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Alabama – including Daphne & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Daphne homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Daphne?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Daphne. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Daphne Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Daphne, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Daphne? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Daphne
AL Tree Trimming serves Daphne and communities nearby: