Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Bessemer. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bessemer. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Alabama – including Bessemer & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Bessemer homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bessemer?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Bessemer. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Bessemer Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bessemer, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bessemer? AL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bessemer
AL Tree Trimming serves Bessemer and communities nearby: