Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Montgomery. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Montgomery. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Alabama – including Montgomery & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Montgomery homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Montgomery?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Montgomery. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Montgomery Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Montgomery, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Montgomery? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Montgomery
AL Tree Trimming serves Montgomery and the surrounding area: