Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Phenix City. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Phenix City. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Alabama – including Phenix City & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Phenix City should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Phenix City?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Phenix City. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Phenix City Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Phenix City, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Phenix City? AL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Phenix City
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Phenix City and the surrounding area: