Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Tuscaloosa. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Tuscaloosa. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Alabama – including Tuscaloosa & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Tuscaloosa need to schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Tuscaloosa?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Tuscaloosa. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Tuscaloosa Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Tuscaloosa, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Tuscaloosa? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Tuscaloosa
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Tuscaloosa and communities nearby: