Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Birmingham. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Birmingham. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Alabama – including Birmingham & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Birmingham homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Birmingham?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Birmingham. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Birmingham Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Birmingham, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Birmingham? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Birmingham
AL Tree Trimming serves Birmingham and neighboring communities: