Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Weaver. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Weaver. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Alabama – including Weaver & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Weaver homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Weaver?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Weaver. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Weaver Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Weaver, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Weaver? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Alabama homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Weaver
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Weaver and communities nearby: