Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Union Springs. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Union Springs. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Alabama – including Union Springs & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Union Springs homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Union Springs?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Union Springs. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Union Springs Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Union Springs, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Union Springs? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Alabama homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Union Springs
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Union Springs and the surrounding area: