Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Tuskegee. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Tuskegee. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Alabama – including Tuskegee & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Tuskegee need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Tuskegee?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Tuskegee. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Tuskegee Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Tuskegee, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Tuskegee? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Alabama homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Tuskegee
AL Tree Trimming serves Tuskegee and the surrounding area: