Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Theodore. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Theodore. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Alabama – including Theodore & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Theodore should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Theodore?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Theodore. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Theodore Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Theodore, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Theodore? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Alabama homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Theodore
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Theodore and neighboring communities: