Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Summerdale. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Summerdale. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Alabama – including Summerdale & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Summerdale need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Summerdale?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Summerdale. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Summerdale Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Summerdale, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Summerdale? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Summerdale
AL Tree Trimming serves Summerdale and communities nearby: