Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Sulligent. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Sulligent. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Alabama – including Sulligent & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Sulligent should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Sulligent?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Sulligent. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Sulligent Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sulligent, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sulligent? AL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sulligent
AL Tree Trimming serves Sulligent and neighboring communities: