Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Spanish Fort. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Spanish Fort. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Alabama – including Spanish Fort & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Spanish Fort homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Spanish Fort?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Spanish Fort. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Spanish Fort Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Spanish Fort, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Spanish Fort? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Alabama homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Spanish Fort
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Spanish Fort and communities nearby: