Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Silverhill. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Silverhill. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Alabama – including Silverhill & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Silverhill need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Silverhill?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Silverhill. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Silverhill Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Silverhill, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Silverhill? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Silverhill
AL Tree Trimming serves Silverhill and neighboring communities: