Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Silas. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Silas. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Alabama – including Silas & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Silas homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Silas?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Silas. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Silas Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Silas, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Silas? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Silas
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Silas and the surrounding area: