Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Shorter. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Shorter. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Alabama – including Shorter & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Shorter homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Shorter?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Shorter. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Shorter Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shorter, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shorter? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Alabama homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shorter
AL Tree Trimming serves Shorter and the surrounding area: