Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Selma. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Selma. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Alabama – including Selma & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Selma homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Selma?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Selma. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Selma Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Selma, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Selma? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Selma
AL Tree Trimming serves Selma and communities nearby: