Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Roanoke. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Roanoke. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Alabama – including Roanoke & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Roanoke homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Roanoke?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Roanoke. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Roanoke Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Roanoke, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Roanoke? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Roanoke
AL Tree Trimming serves Roanoke and neighboring communities: