Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in River Falls. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in River Falls. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Alabama – including River Falls & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services River Falls homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in River Falls?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in River Falls. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The River Falls Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in River Falls, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in River Falls? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN River Falls
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves River Falls and neighboring communities: