Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Pike Road. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Pike Road. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Alabama – including Pike Road & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Pike Road need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Pike Road?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pike Road. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Pike Road Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pike Road, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pike Road? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Alabama homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pike Road
AL Tree Trimming serves Pike Road and the surrounding area: