Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Piedmont. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Piedmont. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Alabama – including Piedmont & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Piedmont need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Piedmont?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Piedmont. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Piedmont Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Piedmont, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Piedmont? AL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Piedmont
AL Tree Trimming serves Piedmont and communities nearby: