Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Pennington. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Pennington. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Alabama – including Pennington & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Pennington should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Pennington?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pennington. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Pennington Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pennington, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pennington? AL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pennington
AL Tree Trimming serves Pennington and neighboring communities: