Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Pelham. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Pelham. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Alabama – including Pelham & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Pelham homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Pelham?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Pelham. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Pelham Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pelham, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pelham? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Alabama homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pelham
AL Tree Trimming serves Pelham and communities nearby: