Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Owens Cross Roads. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Owens Cross Roads. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Alabama – including Owens Cross Roads & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Owens Cross Roads homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Owens Cross Roads?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Owens Cross Roads. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Owens Cross Roads Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Owens Cross Roads, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Owens Cross Roads? AL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Owens Cross Roads
AL Tree Trimming serves Owens Cross Roads and neighboring communities: