Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Opp. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Opp. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Alabama – including Opp & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Opp homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Opp?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Opp. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Opp Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Opp, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Opp? AL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Opp
AL Tree Trimming serves Opp and the surrounding area: