Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Oneonta. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Oneonta. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Alabama – including Oneonta & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Oneonta should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Oneonta?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Oneonta. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Oneonta Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oneonta, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oneonta? AL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oneonta
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Oneonta and the surrounding area: