Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Northport. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Northport. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Alabama – including Northport & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Northport need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Northport?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Northport. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Northport Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Northport, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Northport? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Northport
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Northport and the surrounding area: