Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Newbern. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Newbern. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Alabama – including Newbern & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Newbern homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Newbern?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Newbern. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Newbern Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newbern, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newbern? AL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newbern
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Newbern and communities nearby: