Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Mount Olive. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Mount Olive. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Alabama – including Mount Olive & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Mount Olive homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Mount Olive?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Mount Olive. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Mount Olive Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mount Olive, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mount Olive? AL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mount Olive
AL Tree Trimming serves Mount Olive and neighboring communities: