Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Moulton. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Moulton. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Alabama – including Moulton & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Moulton should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Moulton?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Moulton. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Moulton Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Moulton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Moulton? AL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Moulton
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Moulton and the surrounding area: