Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Midway. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Midway. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Alabama – including Midway & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Midway homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Midway?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Midway. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Midway Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Midway, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Midway? AL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Midway
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Midway and communities nearby: