Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Maplesville. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Maplesville. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Alabama – including Maplesville & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Maplesville homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Maplesville?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Maplesville. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Maplesville Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Maplesville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Maplesville? AL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Maplesville
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Maplesville and the surrounding area: