Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lynn. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lynn. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Alabama – including Lynn & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lynn should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lynn?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lynn. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Lynn Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lynn, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lynn? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Alabama homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lynn
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Lynn and neighboring communities: