Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Locust Fork. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Locust Fork. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Alabama – including Locust Fork & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Locust Fork should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Locust Fork?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Locust Fork. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Locust Fork Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Locust Fork, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Locust Fork? AL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Locust Fork
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Locust Fork and communities nearby: