Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Lockhart. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lockhart. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Alabama – including Lockhart & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Lockhart homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lockhart?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lockhart. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Lockhart Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lockhart, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lockhart? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lockhart
AL Tree Trimming serves Lockhart and the surrounding area: