Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Lexington. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lexington. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Alabama – including Lexington & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lexington need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lexington?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lexington. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Lexington Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lexington, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lexington? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lexington
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Lexington and neighboring communities: