Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Leesburg. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Leesburg. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Alabama – including Leesburg & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Leesburg homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Leesburg?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Leesburg. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Leesburg Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Leesburg, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Leesburg? AL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Leesburg
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Leesburg and neighboring communities: