Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lanett. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lanett. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Alabama – including Lanett & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Lanett homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lanett?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lanett. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Lanett Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lanett, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lanett? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lanett
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Lanett and communities nearby: