Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Kennedy. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kennedy. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Alabama – including Kennedy & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Kennedy homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Kennedy?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Kennedy. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Kennedy Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kennedy, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kennedy? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kennedy
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Kennedy and neighboring communities: