Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Hodges. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Hodges. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Alabama – including Hodges & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Hodges need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Hodges?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Hodges. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Hodges Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hodges, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hodges? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Alabama homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hodges
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Hodges and communities nearby: