Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Hazel Green. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Hazel Green. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Alabama – including Hazel Green & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Hazel Green should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Hazel Green?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Hazel Green. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Hazel Green Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hazel Green, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hazel Green? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hazel Green
AL Tree Trimming serves Hazel Green and neighboring communities: