Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Harvest. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Harvest. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Alabama – including Harvest & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Harvest homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Harvest?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Harvest. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Harvest Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Harvest, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Harvest? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Alabama homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Harvest
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Harvest and communities nearby: