Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Harpersville. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Harpersville. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Alabama – including Harpersville & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Harpersville should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Harpersville?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Harpersville. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Harpersville Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Harpersville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Harpersville? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Harpersville
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Harpersville and neighboring communities: