Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Greenville. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Greenville. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Alabama – including Greenville & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Greenville should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Greenville?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Greenville. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Greenville Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Greenville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Greenville? AL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Greenville
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Greenville and communities nearby: