Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Geraldine. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Geraldine. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Alabama – including Geraldine & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Geraldine homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Geraldine?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Geraldine. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Geraldine Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Geraldine, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Geraldine? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Geraldine
AL Tree Trimming serves Geraldine and the surrounding area: