Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Geneva. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Geneva. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Alabama – including Geneva & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Geneva homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Geneva?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Geneva. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Geneva Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Geneva, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Geneva? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Geneva
AL Tree Trimming serves Geneva and neighboring communities: