Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Gardendale. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Gardendale. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Alabama – including Gardendale & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Gardendale homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Gardendale?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Gardendale. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Gardendale Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Gardendale, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Gardendale? AL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Gardendale
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Gardendale and neighboring communities: