Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Fultondale. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Fultondale. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Alabama – including Fultondale & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Fultondale should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Fultondale?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Fultondale. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Fultondale Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fultondale, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fultondale? AL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fultondale
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Fultondale and communities nearby: