Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Fruithurst. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Fruithurst. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Alabama – including Fruithurst & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Fruithurst should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Fruithurst?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Fruithurst. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Fruithurst Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fruithurst, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fruithurst? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fruithurst
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Fruithurst and communities nearby: